BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

PRIMAVERA CLUB

Some weeks ago a got myself the ticket for the PRIMAVERA FESTIVAL 2011 and the PRIMAVERA CLUB. This year's PRIMAVERA FESTIVAL line up was pretty amazing and I enjoyed it so much (even some bands that I didn't expect to like). Just two names were enough to get the ticket for both festivals, Pulp and Teenage fanclub. However having checked the time table of the Primavera Club I've realised that I wont be able to see all the bands that I wanted.

Yuck new band of some members of the absolutely fabulous Cajun Dance Party.

Cajun Dance Party Summersonic 08 (I was there!!!)









I won't be able to see them because they play the very same day and time that SUEDE. I got the tickets ages ago and I'm really looking forward to see them.
Teenage Fanclub another band which I could include in a long list of favourite bands is playing the very same day too. I've seen them many times but it is always a shame to miss them.

Teenage Fanclub Summersonic 09 (I was there too)





There are other bands that I'm planning to see such as:









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario