BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

Pride and Prejudice BBC




This weekend I have had the oportunity to see the PRIDE AND PREJUDICE BBC series and I really loved it. For me this is a very good adaptation. There is a great chemistry between the leads and the actors and actresses make the roles their own. They are suited to their roles.





In this BBC web page there is additional information about the characters, actors, casting, costumes, locations...


This is one of my favourite Pride and Prejudice quotes:

She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me; I am in no humour at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men. You had better return to your partner and enjoy her smiles, for you are wasting your time with me.


This is a quote made by Fitzwilliam Darcy to Charles Bingley, when Mr. Bingley asked Mr Darcy if he was going to ask Lizzie Bennet to dance. That is the beginning of the prejudice that Lizzy suffers all along the story.

The following drama film I want to watch is Miss Austen Regrets. It is also produced by the BBC and is based on the life and letters of Jane Austen.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario