BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

PARKS AND RECREATIONS and COMMUNITY


These last weeks I have been following some comedy tv shows that I have enjoyed a lot.




Community and Parks and recreations are my favourites.



Ron Swanson is one of my favourite characters in Parks and Recreations.




They are recording the new season already so I guess very soon we will be able to enjoy it.



And this is one of my favourite characters in Community season 1 (not season 2):

They both have 2 seasons already finished. Every episode share a simple plot but at the same time very funny due to the numerous surreal situations. Regarding Parks and recreation, every episode gets funnier and better. On the other hand, regarding community, I really enjoyed the first season, this second season although is not so good it is still worth watching.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario