BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

viernes, 22 de octubre de 2010

KOREAN TEA O SULLOC




Now that it is getting chilly here in Barcelona I want to start using this thermos cup that I bought in Seoul, last summer.


I bought it in this tea shop in Insadong.


O'Sulloc is a well know Korean tea branch and they have tea houses and tea shops all over Korea. It is actually the largest tea producer in Korea. I love green tea so I also bought O'Sulloc green tea which is originally from the isle of Jeju.

They have a tea museum there in Jeju. Unfortunately I didn't have the chance to visit it when I was in the isle because there were so many beautiful places that I wanted to visit in Jeju that I didn't have enough time. Besides, I got stuck in Jeju city due to a typhoon.
They say that the volcanic tea fields in Jeju and the volcanic water make the O'Sulloc tea very special. I don't know if it is true but what I know is that it is really delicious.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario