BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Flea Market in Barcelona

Last Saturday I went to the most famous flea market here in Barcelona, Els Encants. I used to go every Saturday quite a long time ago to browse mainly second hand books. Back then, I could buy many cheap and fantastic books. Now I have become more selective because I still have many unread books and I have no more room. In my bookcases every shelf holds two lines of books. Anyway, I still managed to find interesting stuff.




This camera (Vivitar EZ point 'n shoot big view) for 3 euros:






This beautiful camera Sports 35 for 2 euros.





And this book for 1 Euro:


I was happy to find this book in English, because I prefer to read it in its original language. And I already had another book of some of his short stories in spanish.

Having flicked trough it, It looks very appealing.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario